| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Doha in October is very hot at 28.9 °C (84.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.2 °C (95.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in October is 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in October is arid. An airy 1.1mm (0in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:09 long and the longest day is 11:52 long with an average length of 11:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Doha October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Doha, Qatar
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Doha:
- Shiraz, Iran - 487.1 kms (302.7 miles) NNE
- Bandar Abbas, Iran - 526.3 kms (327 miles) ENE
- Bandar Lengeh, Iran - 354.3 kms (220.2 miles) ENE
- Khasab, Oman - 480.5 kms (298.6 miles) ENE
- Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates - 440.4 kms (273.6 miles) E
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 397.2 kms (246.8 miles) E
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 378.8 kms (235.4 miles) E
- Majis, Oman - 519.6 kms (322.9 miles) E
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 324.1 kms (201.4 miles) ESE
- Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates - 306.4 kms (190.4 miles) ESE
- Saiq, Oman - 662.4 kms (411.7 miles) ESE