| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Doha in July is very, very hot at 34.7 °C (94.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 41.5 °C (106.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very hot with an average low of 29.1 °C (84.4 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 13:19 long and the longest day is 13:40 long with an average length of 13:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Doha July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Doha, Qatar
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Doha:
- Shiraz, Iran - 487.1 kms (302.7 miles) NNE
- Bandar Abbas, Iran - 526.3 kms (327 miles) ENE
- Bandar Lengeh, Iran - 354.3 kms (220.2 miles) ENE
- Khasab, Oman - 480.5 kms (298.6 miles) ENE
- Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates - 440.4 kms (273.6 miles) E
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 397.2 kms (246.8 miles) E
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 378.8 kms (235.4 miles) E
- Majis, Oman - 519.6 kms (322.9 miles) E
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 324.1 kms (201.4 miles) ESE
- Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates - 306.4 kms (190.4 miles) ESE
- Saiq, Oman - 662.4 kms (411.7 miles) ESE