| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Doha in January is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.8 °C (55 °F).
- In January the average daily temperature range/ variation is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty. A feeble 13.2mm (0.5in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:35 long and the longest day is 10:57 long with an average length of 10:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Doha January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Doha, Qatar
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Doha:
- Shiraz, Iran - 487.1 kms (302.7 miles) NNE
- Bandar Abbas, Iran - 526.3 kms (327 miles) ENE
- Bandar Lengeh, Iran - 354.3 kms (220.2 miles) ENE
- Khasab, Oman - 480.5 kms (298.6 miles) ENE
- Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates - 440.4 kms (273.6 miles) E
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 397.2 kms (246.8 miles) E
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 378.8 kms (235.4 miles) E
- Majis, Oman - 519.6 kms (322.9 miles) E
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 324.1 kms (201.4 miles) ESE
- Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates - 306.4 kms (190.4 miles) ESE
- Saiq, Oman - 662.4 kms (411.7 miles) ESE